Thursday, January 14, 2010

Still going...

Well, I haven't fallen off the wagon yet! Still eating only whole, unprocessed foods. Still pretty hungry at night. But as long as I eat regularly I have plenty of energy for my workouts and feel pretty good! Today I'm supposed to start the juice fast portion today, but I'm on such a roll with the working out and running I don't want to mess that up. During the juice fast I won't be able to workout like I want to. So for now I'm just sticking to the clean foods portion of the detox. And let me tell you the weight is FLYING off!! I swear I got on the scale yesterday and I was down 8.5 pounds in just 2 days!! I'm sure that's mostly water, but whatever!! I'll take it!! And it just goes to show how much our bodies don't WANT to be FAT. The second I gave my body healthy, nutrient rich foods, it responds by giving me what I want, weight loss! I'm not going to document that 8 lb loss yet. Who know what will happen once my body stabilizes. I'll wait and weigh in on Saturday.

The running is going great! Ran 3 miles yesterday. I know that doesn't seem far at all, but just last week I was only running half that far. Today I'll give my knees a break and stick to the elliptical and some weights. Speaking of...better get going!!

2 comments:

Kembree said...

girl! Then where were you in bootcamp this am!? hmmm

Andrea George said...
This comment has been removed by the author.