Sunday, January 10, 2010

Half-marathon training week 1 complete

Well, week 1 of half-marathon training is complete. Feeling pretty good! I definitely have a long way to go. My goal for January is to work up to running a 5K with ease. With that being the case I've been following this plan: http://www.halhigdon.com/5K%20Training/5-Knovice.htm

I started with week 2 on the plan and added some weight training. And my last run this week was 2 miles,  not 1.75.

Tomorrow I begin my week long detox. The first 3 days consist of eating clean foods in preparation for the  4 day juice fast. I'm definitely going to have to give up my morning cappuccino for a week. Gonna have to switch to green tea. Ick! And then no caffeine at all during the 4 day juice fast. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Angy said...

Good luck! I know you can do it!